The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL DHYANAPEETA CHARITABLE TRUST BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Void Where Prohibited/ Geographic Limitations:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust reserves the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the Indian courts. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
What information does Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust collect?
Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust collects the Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide the information to us or that is given to us by various affiliated Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust organizations (satsangs and centers) that have your permission to share your Personal information. *Personal information* means your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and email address and may include your program registration and donation preferences. We do not collect credit or debit card account numbers through our website.
How Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust uses the Personal Information
1. We use your personal information to respond to and fulfill requests for products and services including: Sending information about the activities of Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust.
2. Sending you our e-newsletters, promotional offers about our products.
3. Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations and program registrations
4. Completing your purchases and program registrations
5. Completing your donations
When we disclose personal information to others
1. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust does exchange Personal information with various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) in the U.S. and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust's programs and events.
2. We use personal information to send promotional offers about our services, offerings and programs.
3. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust's mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
4. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and procedures to protect personal information
1. Individuals who wish to register online for our programs and events are allowed to register online using the Register button on our website by providing their name, address, email id, and telephone number.
2. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust limits access to your Personal information to those persons that are required to fulfill the requests for information, services or products. Your Personal information is protected with access only to those selected and authorized persons.
1. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust does not knowingly collect Personal information about or from persons under the age of 13.
2. We do not sell or market products or services for purchase by children; however Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust does operate programs for children.
3. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust website does not collect any Personal information from children who visit our site. Nor is any personal information collected from IP addresses, log files or other backend systems. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust may collect certain aggregate data, such as the number of users who visit the Web site, and may share that data with other sites owned and operated by Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust or associated organizations.
Amendment of Policy